V.27.3 Cleaner-HQ show up

Hi all, I have got the Cleaner-Network Intel to 100% and done the 2nd Cleaner-Outpost. While flying back to Base after the Mission the Game CTD´s.

Save is last Turn to get back in Transport. That´s the last Save and the Log-Data.

Here the Pictures. The first is the Mission-End-Picture which works well, the second is after the Cleaner-Intel get to 100% and their Main-Base show up shortly after.

After that an more looking in what the Game give more isn´t possible.

20230521164111_1.jpg

20230521164121_1.jpg

auto_groundcombat_turn_12_start-137.json output.log

30 minutes ago, Alienkiller said:

Hi all, I have got the Cleaner-Network Intel to 100% and done the 2nd Cleaner-Outpost. While flying back to Base after the Mission the Game CTD´s.

Save is last Turn to get back in Transport. That´s the last Save and the Log-Data.

Here the Pictures. The first is the Mission-End-Picture which works well, the second is after the Cleaner-Intel get to 100% and their Main-Base show up shortly after.

After that an more looking in what the Game give more isn´t possible.

20230521164111_1.jpg

20230521164121_1.jpg

auto_groundcombat_turn_12_start-137.json 1.67 MB · 0 downloads output.log 7.94 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, I can reproduce this.

So are you telling me that you've already completed the Cleaner Headquarters mission? Because if so then the Cleaner Cells should have been cleared from the map, and maybe that's what's causing the crash.

Do you have the save from before the mission? I can't really check anything on strategy because the game crashes as soon as it loads.

The 2nd Cleaner-Cell get done with that Mission and shortly after the Cleaner-HQ shows up. That was meant with the 2nd Cleaner-Outpost.

Yep, I have. That´s the Helicopter-Landing-Auto-Save before the Mission beginns (Retreat or Beginn). That´s the Picture to it and how much the Intel-Network-Information was before the 2nd Cleaner-Cell-Mission.

Strange is following: If you don´t attack the 2nd Cell in that Status and let grow the Game to 100% Cleaner-Intel-Network, the Cleaner-Base show up fully normal. That I tested out some Moments ago.

But if you make an Crashsite-Mission or an Cleaner-Cell-Mission in the Meantime the CTD will come.

20230521173035_1.jpg

auto_strategy_before_combat-16.json

20230521174615_1.jpg

20230521174623_1.jpg

auto_strategy_after_intercept-25.json

Edited by Alienkiller

19 hours ago, Alienkiller said:

The 2nd Cleaner-Cell get done with that Mission and shortly after the Cleaner-HQ shows up. That was meant with the 2nd Cleaner-Outpost.

Yep, I have. That´s the Helicopter-Landing-Auto-Save before the Mission beginns (Retreat or Beginn). That´s the Picture to it and how much the Intel-Network-Information was before the 2nd Cleaner-Cell-Mission.

Strange is following: If you don´t attack the 2nd Cell in that Status and let grow the Game to 100% Cleaner-Intel-Network, the Cleaner-Base show up fully normal. That I tested out some Moments ago.

But if you make an Crashsite-Mission or an Cleaner-Cell-Mission in the Meantime the CTD will come.

20230521173035_1.jpg

auto_strategy_before_combat-16.json 412.23 kB · 0 downloads

20230521174615_1.jpg

20230521174623_1.jpg

auto_strategy_after_intercept-25.json 410.12 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. I'll get this fixed.