V.27.2 X-3 Dropship

Hi Dev-Team, hi other Beta-Testers,

I have yesterday evening found out that the X-3 Dropship (the advanced Helicopter Dragonfly) can get researched and build, but the outcome is complete differnt. My way was getting the Alien Alloys and Alenium with the automatic Research. Then I reasearched the Warden Armour and the Energy-Usage from both. After the Energy-Usage you get the Research for the X-3 Dropship and X-55 Interceptor.

OK get to the Research for the X-3 Dropship and after a few Days I get the correct Xenopedia-Entry. Then I sold the X-2 Dropship (Standard-Dropship) and produced the advanced Helicopter (Dragonfly). The Production is correct shown in the Workshop (Picture, Ressources etc.), but the Production in the Hangar and the Outcome shows you the Gemini-Transport.

I begunn an prevoius save to get the Process again. If I get the same outcome again like the first time, I will add Pictures, Saves and the Logs today evening. I´m not sitting on my Home PC atm., so I can´t give any more Informations what happend and what Steps I did.

6 hours ago, Alienkiller said:

Hi Dev-Team, hi other Beta-Testers,

I have yesterday evening found out that the X-3 Dropship (the advanced Helicopter Dragonfly) can get researched and build, but the outcome is complete differnt. My way was getting the Alien Alloys and Alenium with the automatic Research. Then I reasearched the Warden Armour and the Energy-Usage from both. After the Energy-Usage you get the Research for the X-3 Dropship and X-55 Interceptor.

OK get to the Research for the X-3 Dropship and after a few Days I get the correct Xenopedia-Entry. Then I sold the X-2 Dropship (Standard-Dropship) and produced the advanced Helicopter (Dragonfly). The Production is correct shown in the Workshop (Picture, Ressources etc.), but the Production in the Hangar and the Outcome shows you the Gemini-Transport.

I begunn an prevoius save to get the Process again. If I get the same outcome again like the first time, I will add Pictures, Saves and the Logs today evening. I´m not sitting on my Home PC atm., so I can´t give any more Informations what happend and what Steps I did.

Thanks. Actually, in this case your description is enough and I've been able to fix the bug based on that!