[v27.1 ground combat] out-of-ammo indicator

Maybe more of a missing feature than a bug per se, but I really think there should be some kind of "out of ammo" indicator on the ground combat list of soldiers at the top just like the "bleeding" icon. So many times I've had a soldier not reaction-fire, and then later when I go to shoot I find they're out of ammo.

It´s an Feature which didn´t get implemented with good Cause. The most Gamers get to addle and Strategy-Gamer-Devs wanna give them the famous learning effect back.

Many interessting new Games (f. e. XCOM / Phoenix Point / Jagged Alliance 3 / Xenonauts 2) and refited / reworked older Games (f. e. Jagged Alliance: Back in Action incl. DLCs) have such an Feature in other Ways. The Gamers hear it by the Empty Click or the Soldier mention it, And in all Games you can see it on the Ammo-Numbers or the Ammo-Energy-Level, belongs what Game you play / Techlevel you have with R & D.

11 hours ago, SoftwareSimian said:

Maybe more of a missing feature than a bug per se, but I really think there should be some kind of "out of ammo" indicator on the ground combat list of soldiers at the top just like the "bleeding" icon. So many times I've had a soldier not reaction-fire, and then later when I go to shoot I find they're out of ammo.

Yeah, this isn't a bug so best posted on the normal forums. I'm not averse to adding something like this if people find it useful, but I'd need to see a decent number of people interested in it before I'd consider it.