The Chief Scientist is a riot

please make him even more of a douchebag in the sequel while still being the rare guy who has earned it. I'm serious. Its a nice change of pace from the Xcom senior staff who aside from maybe vahlen have pretty generic personalities and other base staff, who aren't really developed at all.

Edited by random123

mclang, sounds like an very good Idea. Should be implemented to finish that Part.

I thought something similar after I played for a while again. That makes the Game much cooler and incoherent if such funny Persons with black Humor and a little bit of Arrogance are integrated (like our Chief Scientist).

Random123, that´s an ridge walk, to make such an Person which is not to heavy of what you want and to funny like Gauis Balthar. I think as an Main-Beta-Tester from beginning on we have created an Person which integrate both. He already nerves the Commander, the XOs and so on. The more important Thing is to integrate the Chief-Mechanic, the XO and the Commander more in the Game now.

Edited by Alienkiller