[V16.12 - Groud combat] Hidden movement crash dump

Hi, while we appreciate bug reports, especially ones that have the dumps attached, can you have a read of this sticky here, as you've missed out the really important parts by not actually giving up any information.

Examples of the information include: What map was it on? What actions were performed before the crash, was it during the aliens or civilians turn (noticable if you pay attention)? Did you hear any sounds before the crash? Etc etc..

Any information is better than none.

I just had one myself on hidden movement. It was a map with fences gardens a few buildings. I hit the alien a couple of times (at the extreme range with my rifles) There were a number of stone walls and two board fences. (best description of map I can give)

is there a way I can give a better description?

ok. I actually went to replay the mission. I actually had a crash again. I saved every turn :) I see one of invisible civilians moving towards one of my soldiers. When the invisible (only see shadow) civilians touchs my soldiers it crashes. I wonder if the civilians are trying to move to the same spot as soldiers?

I ran the patch. Still a crash. Here is a picture of the invisible civilian. Should I restart the mission? I reloaded a saved game and it crashed. Here is the moving invisible civilian that causes the crash. (or at least my suspicion of the culprit)

civ2crash.jpg

Ok i am willing to say that the invisible civilian IS the cause. I moved my soldier out of the way before ending the turn and the crash didn't occur. The invisible civilian did move through exactly where my soldier had been standing.

If you have any more questions let me know!

civ2crash.jpg

civ2crash.jpg.a2595c131d421114be4caa6c59

Edited by vyrank
More information!