v26.2 ground combat- game counts down for xenonaut victory even though I never stepped foot in the ufo

Kamehamehayes

I am playing an observer mission and this is the end of turn 3 and I only killed a few aliens. Press "end turn" and it will count down the number of turns until xenonaut victory. I never stepped foot in the ufo at this point, and am not able to even see the ufo hull. I think I also saw some red error text while loading the save again. Saves and logs attached. 

auto_groundcombat_turn_3_end-121.json output.log

I actually played more of the mission and the countdown did not appear again a single time until it was supposed to. Also, I noticed that in my last couple of missions, most of the mantids and reapers inside the ufo ended up dead, which I think is odd and more than weird luck. I'm probably going to post another bug report for that as I think it is definitely not intended for most of the reapers and mantids to end up dead at the start of the mission.