[V26.1 - Geoscape] Two bases duplicate missiles/torpedoes

mclang

Hello!

I'm still playing old version but didn't find this reported before in the ten pages I searched.

So the bug:
If you have two bases that both have workshops (I had 4+1 workshops with max engineers) and manufacture alenium missiles or torpedoes on the first one while the engineers on the second base are idle, each manufactured item gets duplicated on the second base.

I haven't had the time to check newest version yet, or if this bug affects also normal missiles and torpedoes.

I'm playing with Steam Deck, so I don't have a save to give you, but I sort it out if needed.

On 2/16/2023 at 10:47 AM, mclang said:

Hello!

I'm still playing old version but didn't find this reported before in the ten pages I searched.

So the bug:
If you have two bases that both have workshops (I had 4+1 workshops with max engineers) and manufacture alenium missiles or torpedoes on the first one while the engineers on the second base are idle, each manufactured item gets duplicated on the second base.

I haven't had the time to check newest version yet, or if this bug affects also normal missiles and torpedoes.

I'm playing with Steam Deck, so I don't have a save to give you, but I sort it out if needed.

Thanks. I'm guessing this is fixed in the latest version as I've not seen it reported recently!

• mclang changed the title to [V26.1 - Geoscape] Two bases duplicate missiles/torpedoes

Friday evening and some time to test again.

Found out that the duplication of missiles and torpedoes is NOT related to engineers/workshop but to the access lift or storage rooms instead.

The save included has two bases, the second of which doesn't yet have workshop or storage room ready, but still received and extra sidewinder missile when it was produced on the main base. Also the torpedo being made will appear on the both bases after it is ready.

Other items like Ablative Plating, Defender Armor or Stun Gun are not duplicated.

I hope this helps.

user_bug_hunting-2.json

On 2/17/2023 at 6:29 PM, mclang said:

Friday evening and some time to test again.

Found out that the duplication of missiles and torpedoes is NOT related to engineers/workshop but to the access lift or storage rooms instead.

The save included has two bases, the second of which doesn't yet have workshop or storage room ready, but still received and extra sidewinder missile when it was produced on the main base. Also the torpedo being made will appear on the both bases after it is ready.

Other items like Ablative Plating, Defender Armor or Stun Gun are not duplicated.

I hope this helps.

user_bug_hunting-2.json 244.09 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, I can reproduce this now - I must have been confused when I thought I had already fixed it.

It's a small error in the setup of the projects, so I'll fix that up now and it'll be sorted in V27.

• Thanks 1