[V15.1 - Recruitement numbers Issues]

Not sure if that's a bug or intended but I come across weird issues in the recruitment page, not too annoying though.

Hiring Scientists works fine, when I try to hire technicians though, the number I want to hire is also shown on the soldier line so for example if I select 5 technicians to be hired, the number 5 also shows on the soldier line, while on the other hand recruiting soldiers doesn't show any number at all until I actually hire them, in which case i got the right 12(12) number when I recruited 12 soldiers.

Another little something which would be more than a suggestion than a bug report I guess is that I can't recruit more than 12 soldiers at a time because of the soldier recruitment page that shows me no more than 12 available recruit at one time.

Edited by Vivoune

Oh finally this one was stumped! Though it wasn`t that irritating, but still its an old buggy here and its glad to know that it has gone now.

You know, priority goes to crashes/critical bugs, and sometimes (without really wanting to) little details like this (which take 2 minutes to fix) are left back..