V 25.5 - Smoke Grenade Launcher Reloading Bug

For some time i am using Smoke Grenade Launcher in campaing for defense - and later i noticed there is some issue with reloading this weapons. I tried many times to reproduce this bug, but issue is when i reload that save - game is working normal. This bug is very randomized and it's only happening when you reload grenade launcher with smoke rounds.

I was streaming on YT and Twitch at the same time. If you go to video 3 Hours 54 Minutes 25 Seconds - you will see that game gonna crash after reloading this weapon. On this video you can check what i did step by step that could cause this bug.

On 1/21/2023 at 10:02 AM, CaptainSPrice said:

For some time i am using Smoke Grenade Launcher in campaing for defense - and later i noticed there is some issue with reloading this weapons. I tried many times to reproduce this bug, but issue is when i reload that save - game is working normal. This bug is very randomized and it's only happening when you reload grenade launcher with smoke rounds.

I was streaming on YT and Twitch at the same time. If you go to video 3 Hours 54 Minutes 25 Seconds - you will see that game gonna crash after reloading this weapon. On this video you can check what i did step by step that could cause this bug.

Thanks. That's weird. It's difficult for me to know what might have caused that from just a video though - really, we need a save and the logs.

Please can you take a quick look at this thread which explains where to find them. I know you won't want to delay your stream too long, but once you know where they are it should only take 20 seconds to copy the files you need.