Small camera nitpick during alien turn

I have a small, but relatively annoying nitpick with the camera during the enemy turn. You can put your cursor onto one of the sides and it moves the camera while the aliens are doing their actions. It is really annoying if you're like me and always put your cursor into one of the corners right before the aliens start their turn. I think it would be better for the camera to stay on the aliens for their turn and make the player have no input on where it goes. 

3 hours ago, Kamehamehayes said:

I have a small, but relatively annoying nitpick with the camera during the enemy turn. You can put your cursor onto one of the sides and it moves the camera while the aliens are doing their actions. It is really annoying if you're like me and always put your cursor into one of the corners right before the aliens start their turn. I think it would be better for the camera to stay on the aliens for their turn and make the player have no input on where it goes. 

I agree with this (it's extremely annoying if you have two monitors), and it's actually something we were meant to have implemented a few weeks ago. I'll check with the coders in the new year as either the fix didn't work, or it never made it into the release builds.