[v25.1B Playtest] Crashing after going up teleporter on Observer.

Devland99

Got another crash that I've been able to repeat twice here Chris, I send my MARS rover up the teleporter and whenever I attract the fire of the Metarch or the Brute, I will get a the red debug error shooting across my screen at the bottom left saying something along the lines of floor. I assume this is because I scroll down right after they fire to select my next Xenonaut. I've also tried scrolling down to switch to the bottom floor during the Metarch's return fire and it has caused me to crash :) Will tackle it differently just wanted you to be aware of this one! 

output.log output.log_1.2b5cc00a57e382f193b60b8bbf72adde output.log auto_groundcombat_turn_7_start-315.json

3 hours ago, Devland99 said:

Got another crash that I've been able to repeat twice here Chris, I send my MARS rover up the teleporter and whenever I attract the fire of the Metarch or the Brute, I will get a the red debug error shooting across my screen at the bottom left saying something along the lines of floor. I assume this is because I scroll down right after they fire to select my next Xenonaut. I've also tried scrolling down to switch to the bottom floor during the Metarch's return fire and it has caused me to crash :) Will tackle it differently just wanted you to be aware of this one! 

output.log 340.66 kB · 0 downloads output.log_1.2b5cc00a57e382f193b60b8bbf72adde 10 MB · 0 downloads output.log 688.17 kB · 0 downloads auto_groundcombat_turn_7_start-315.json 2.27 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yes, I can reproduce this one too. I suspect this is another one we won't be able to fix until the new year but with this save you provided it should be an easy fix when everyone is back at work.