[V25.1B Playtest] Strategic Layer Crashing after starting research on Gauss Vehicle Weapons.

Devland99

Heya Chris! Got another odd one for ya, I have just gotten out of a alien base mission here and just finished research on laser vehicle weapons. After telling my engineers to immediately start research on Gauss Vehicle weapons, it will then CTD. For some reason the Auto-save I have of the second time is not showing up, but I have had it crash twice upon starting up my save and repeating it again

output.log auto_strategy_after_combat-74.json

15 hours ago, Devland99 said:

Heya Chris! Got another odd one for ya, I have just gotten out of a alien base mission here and just finished research on laser vehicle weapons. After telling my engineers to immediately start research on Gauss Vehicle weapons, it will then CTD. For some reason the Auto-save I have of the second time is not showing up, but I have had it crash twice upon starting up my save and repeating it again

output.log 9.06 MB · 0 downloads auto_strategy_after_combat-74.json 582.23 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, this is a setup error with this project, I'll get that fixed for the upcoming hotfix.