[v25.1 - Ground Combat] Purple Tile and Standing Corpses

Purple tile first appears in Alien Abduction on map where there are shipping containers with ladder. Able to reproduce by having a soldier stand next to or 1 tile away from ladder, end turn, and move on ladder next turn.

UFO Scout Crash mission with Mantids. Before taking a break, killed Mantids. Took a break, reloaded a save, corpses are standing up. Bug did not occur with the Sectons or the Cleaners corpses in previous missions.

719755053_Screenshot(431).png

133274237_Screenshot(432).png

1608944552_Screenshot(429).png

2 hours ago, happystrawberry1 said:

Purple tile first appears in Alien Abduction on map where there are shipping containers with ladder. Able to reproduce by having a soldier stand next to or 1 tile away from ladder, end turn, and move on ladder next turn.

UFO Scout Crash mission with Mantids. Before taking a break, killed Mantids. Took a break, reloaded a save, corpses are standing up. Bug did not occur with the Sectons or the Cleaners corpses in previous missions.

Thanks. For the mantid corpse bug, could you provide the save please? There's a sticky thread at the top of this subforum that explains where the saves can be found.

The other two look like missing texture bugs. I'll take a look into them.

5 hours ago, Chris said:

Thanks. For the mantid corpse bug, could you provide the save please?

I did it! Thanks for telling me about the sticky thread :D

In my post in Gameplay feedback where I mention a soldier getting shot without any damage to him, this is also the save where that happen. The mantid shot him 3 from long range.

user_bug_report_save_1_dead_corpses_standing-13.json

Edited by happystrawberry1

12 hours ago, Kamehamehayes said:

Bumping this thread because I got the standing corpses bug again in v25.2 after getting saves and logs for the two other bugs I found for this mission (see mantid next to MARS). 

image.thumb.png.c924a5c8ff13ded50b936c0b394907b6.png

auto_groundcombat_turn_9_start-58.json 1.53 MB · 0 downloads output.log 4.6 MB · 0 downloads

Yup, we'll be fixing it in the new year.