Minor suggestions and some thoughts

Voidfoam

1. Is there anyway to give interceptors or aircraft several waypoints in a row? As it is now its quite tedious, if you wish to scout an area. The classical "shift + click away" would be nice.

2. Whats up with the casualty counter in the top right. How does it work? Does it count the casualties by incidents only? Say if the aliens attack an aircraft liner over soviet union with "82 dead." Or is it some random number that keeps increasing whatever happens? Anyways i noticed that if you keep cursor over the sea it gives you the total. But i had an terror site that was struck by tactical nukes because of my failure to intervene :(. And the thousands of dead should then be added to the total casualties. But they didnt. Something to implement. Otherwise it makes the counter a bit strange.

3. I guess this haven't been balanced yet. But from 2 games, my 2 first months i got three terror sites, all of them were way out of range for my Chinook. Its ok that that happens. But it also feels a bit strange that i cant react to something thats is so catastrophic for my funding. Was it just coincidence or are there no terror attacks in Russia and Europe? ;)

4. And for some fluff. I am very interested in a casualty screen of the war itself that is. A simple screen summing up some statistics of Alien and Xenonauts casualties. How many ships you have downed and lost, of what class and so on. I always found that keeping track of this in strategic war games feels essential for me, from an immersive perspective. Cant really motivate it in any other way than i think it would be great!

Haven't played any builds for a long while since i don't wanna spoil the final product for myself. But the suppression system seems awesome, and so does my sniper round passing straight through the Alien! Great work!

Cheers.

1) Shift + click should work to give aircraft waypoints.

2) Terror site casualties should be added to the ticker really. If they're not, it's a bug that should be reported.

3) Game's not balanced yet. It should be random.

4) Don't think we'll have time for this, I'm afraid.

1) Shift + click should work to give aircraft waypoints.

Hmm, strange, it doesn't work for me. Tried both left and right shit. Maybe some keybindings got corrupted for me?

I havent fiddled around in any files though.

Thanks for the reply as usual. Guess i will have to scribble down all those dead alien scum and downed corvettes myself. Even though the corvettes themselves are the ones downing me right now.

Keep up the good work!