V24.5 - Pop up that tells you that you don't have a research project running

Emily_F

When this pop up happens, the button that is meant to take you directly to the research screen doesn't take you there; it just closes the popup.  

While I'm here, the new text for the Servotron or whatever the gun drone is now called still has the title of "Gun Drone"

16 hours ago, Emily_F said:

When this pop up happens, the button that is meant to take you directly to the research screen doesn't take you there; it just closes the popup.  

While I'm here, the new text for the Servotron or whatever the gun drone is now called still has the title of "Gun Drone"

Hmm, yeah, you're right. It's probably just a small bug, we'll take a look.

9 minutes ago, Chris said:

Hmm, yeah, you're right. It's probably just a small bug, we'll take a look.

I can't remember what the actual name of the Servotrons is, but can it be that anyway cos it's giving 50's/Fallout New Vegas vibes ;)  They even look like like a Mr Handy!!

image.png.c8d354fca602793b5e2abe4790650d09.png

1 minute ago, Emily_F said:

I can't remember what the actual name of the Servotrons is, but can it be that anyway cos it's giving 50's/Fallout New Vegas vibes ;)  They even look like like a Mr Handy!!

image.png.c8d354fca602793b5e2abe4790650d09.png

Haha. They're called Servitors (and they're a little like the enemies in Destiny of the same name).