[v13.2 - Interior] Blocked movement

During a quick mission I encountered a small problem inside a house: I could not move further after climbing the stairs, because a shelf blocked the way. After I destroyed it with three shots I could move away from the stairs, thereby checking that it was indeed the shelf which blocked the way.

There should probably no interior items spawn around stairs to avoid that problem.

I'm guessing its the same as this?

Couple of quick bugs, occurred in Terror Mission in Quick Battle

1/. 3 story building in NE of terror mission; path-finding is screwed on second floor. Unit gets to top of stairs, then cannot path at all around second floor, but you can hover over NW doorway (out to balcony) and get door open icon. The movement cursor looks to be half in the floor.

If you try and force movement around second floor, unit seems to get stuck and wander around in level 1.5 or similar....

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/2656-v13-31-July-2nd-floor-pathfinding-and-Soldier-Development-custom-names-issues