1) capital terror missions where 1 Xenonaut is there to command local forces until Xenonauts arrive.

2) Smart copters that drop you off at 1 of few location and maybe drop a few troops at different places.

3) a memorial screen nothing fancy needed

4) The ability to destroy a crashed ship if you make bombers.

5) more political tension.

6) A mourge for advanced autopsies and keeping xxx number of bodies and saving soldiers corpes that you deem worthy of a coffin.

If our beloved leader can't implement these I'm looking at you moderns.

Edited by Name

2. Seems unwise to split your men like that since you don't know where the aliens are. It's also impractical for various technical reasons.

3. It was one of the Kickstarter threshold goals but it wasn't reached. We'd all like it but it seems unlikely.

4. Already planned.

5. The one thing that's missing from this game. We'd love to have it but it's not happening. Some mods might try to add some cold war fluff via special technologies or stuff like that but it's tricky. See here: http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/1982-Geopolitical-Mod

Edited by Jean-Luc

Ummm another idea....... You can build a mourge. The mourge is used for advanced autopsies and a memorial page (?) and maybe this is required to have xxx number of bodies. And maybe serve as a final resting place for any fallen soldier you deem worthy. And Chris if you do the small talk thing please make the mourge guy creepy.

Gorlom since you want to quote me I will clarify this will limit their flanking options add you flanking options and possibly find them faster it is a risk and reward thing also if you dont like it don't use it. But feel free to talk about. The other ideas