[V23.5 Ground Comnbat] Pistol near destroys bus

On my Cleaner Mission a single civilian guy with a pistol shot - at least it looks that way - at the bus next to my soldier and nearly totally wrecked it.

Is the damage done to the bus correct?
596198797_Xeno2-pistolshotnearlydestroysBus.thumb.jpg.41cb73920a5d9fddefa4896a951c461d.jpg

Otherwise this time I found no other bugs.

Just two remarks:

• As I learned (again) that you can compare soldier weapons with holding down CONTROL, this is unfortunately not possible with jet weapons.
    Would be helpful to have the same there.
  • Base Defense: All movements of soldiers and Cleaners are really laggy. Hope that will be better in final release.

16 hours ago, thixotrop said:

On my Cleaner Mission a single civilian guy with a pistol shot - at least it looks that way - at the bus next to my soldier and nearly totally wrecked it.

Is the damage done to the bus correct?
596198797_Xeno2-pistolshotnearlydestroysBus.thumb.jpg.41cb73920a5d9fddefa4896a951c461d.jpg

Otherwise this time I found no other bugs.

Just two remarks:

• As I learned (again) that you can compare soldier weapons with holding down CONTROL, this is unfortunately not possible with jet weapons.
    Would be helpful to have the same there.
  • Base Defense: All movements of soldiers and Cleaners are really laggy. Hope that will be better in final release.

Thanks. Yeah, you're right that there's a problem there - the bus only has 30HP for some reason. I'll get that fixed for the next major release.

Thanks for the other comments too, we'll take a look at those.