[v 22.5] base attack - much to difficult / stealth armor does not show correctly

squeezechart

I could play until day 292 without base defense (silly me); now an enormous UFO attacked my base and the aliens are much too tough. Can anybody finish that mission?

The cheat batch script (launchWithCheats.bat) also doesn't prevent my soldiers from dying.

Also the stealth armor does not show up correctly - the face picture of the soldier at the bottom middle of the screen has no shoulders.

stealth.png

user_day_292_xenonaut_base_attack_schwer3-16.json

user_day_292_xenonaut_base_attack_schwer2-15.json

On 11/23/2021 at 1:59 PM, squeezechart said:

I could play until day 292 without base defense (silly me); now an enormous UFO attacked my base and the aliens are much too tough. Can anybody finish that mission?

The cheat batch script (launchWithCheats.bat) also doesn't prevent my soldiers from dying.

Also the stealth armor does not show up correctly - the face picture of the soldier at the bottom middle of the screen has no shoulders.

stealth.png

user_day_292_xenonaut_base_attack_schwer3-16.json

user_day_292_xenonaut_base_attack_schwer2-15.json

Thanks. I'll fix the missing art for the Stealthsuit. With regards to the mission - the campaign just isn't that well balanced 300 days in, unfortunately! It'll be fixed before release.