[V19 - Geoscape] Wrong description

MrAlex

Hello! It looks like when you changed the settings of buildings you forgot to change their description.

Living Quarters give 15 +2 efect (the description says 16+2), laboratories and workshops give 8 + 2 evect (the description says 6+2)

Liv Quaters.jpg

Lab_WShop.jpg

I really liked the new description of the weapon. It would be great to change the white background to dark in all other cases. At the same time, correct meaningless and incorrect information.

1560392941_C4Charge.thumb.jpg.ab5238e3e16e21a35cee4c5758086db4.jpg

the radius of the explosion is not more than 4x. If the range of activation of the detonator is meant, then it is necessary to add information about the range of the explosion in addition.

Smoke Grenade.jpg

Smoke Ammo.jpg

Roket Ammo.jpg

On 5/29/2021 at 7:18 PM, MrAlex said:

Hello! It looks like when you changed the settings of buildings you forgot to change their description.

Living Quarters give 15 +2 efect (the description says 16+2), laboratories and workshops give 8 + 2 evect (the description says 6+2)

Thanks. Yes, good spot. I'll get this fixed for the hotfix. I will also be doing a pass on the tooltips and updating them for the next major release.