[V8.1 Geoscape] Wrong graphic for launch control in alien raid mission

chiroho

First, let me say how well 8.1 has been running. Everything I reported in the original V8 I used has not appeared in my play though. Soldiers are getting promoted, stats are increasing, scientists and engineers are showing up on bases. It's all great. And this is the first issue I've found so far and it's very minor.

When you go into Mission Planning for an Alien Raid Mission, the graphic displayed is that of a UFO as though you were intercepting that and not simply sending the Skyhawk to a raid mission. See image:

2SEEX7M.jpg

Another minor note is that, if you have multiple bases and your main base is not the closest to the crash site, the Skyhawk may well be somewhere down the list and it's not obvious that you may need to scroll.

Good, well I'm glad that everything seems to be working smoothly now. That bug you found is actually something that's been in the game for a long time; we've got a medium priority task to replace that image with an overview image of each of the aircraft assigned to the squadron instead (like you get when clicking on a squadron in flight).

Good spot on the dropship thing. I'll have a think about how to address that.