[V5 - Ground Combat] Crash after shooting (in TU cost calculation)

New thread, because this seems to be something different than the previous shooting previous crash both from point of time when it crashed and error in in log (that seems to imply that the crash is inside the TU cost calculation)

Will try to figure out what happened exactly, but for now the log might help: output.zip

What happened was:

• I shot a wraith 2 times in a row with aimed shot (so I expect the TU left after that should be close to or exactly 0)
  • crash happened, after second shot was complete i.e. alien was wounded and all animations finished playing (including lowering gun after shot) - according to log right when the control should be handed back to player

EDIT: Turns out I made a quicksave right before the 2 shots. The screenshot shows how I shot. But no matter what I do, it does not seem to crash again. Either it is RNG dependent or I don't remember something important (maybe some mouse movement after second shot etc.)

Quicksave.zip

2019-05-21_0834_1.thumb.png.0cf263292a2626aa5445fb4277fa9b0c.png

Edited by wulf 21

The crash did just happen to me a second time. Still not sure what causes it, but the situation was similar: I shot an alien from above. I suspect it might somehow be connected to how the camera does switch between levels before start and after end of the shooting.

Edit: Ok, that was a conincidence. I'll just report it again, if it should happen again after the hotix.

output.zip

Edited by wulf 21