[V5 - Ground Combat] wrong soldier info displayed after mouseover and keyboard commands affect the wrong soldier

Issue is reproducable with Savefile:

• Load the savefile: Quicksave.zip --> solder 7 (PVT. RUBEN PRETORIUS) is selected and his info displayed at bottom
  • select soldier 1 (PVT. HU HAOCHENG). Method of selecting (1 on keyboard, click on small portrait, click on him on map) does not seem to matter --> his infos are displayed at the bottom
  • position mouse over soldier 8 (PVT. VALENTINA ROMANO) --> her infos are displayed at the bottom
  • move the mouse down again --> info of solder 7 (PVT. RUBEN PRETORIUS)  is displayed at bottom (expected: info of current selected soldier 1 should be displayed again)
  • position mouse over soldier 8 (PVT. VALENTINA ROMANO) --> her infos are displayed at the bottom
  • move the mouse down again --> info of solder 1 (PVT. HU HAOCHENG) is displayed at bottom

Last steps are indefinitely repeatable, it alwasy switches back and forth between 1 and 7.

Additionally I noticed that keyboard buttons (like Ctrl for force fire and C for crouch) will always affect the soldier whos infos are displayed at bottom, not the one who is selected. That is how I noticed the issue in the first place: Pressed C - and another soldier than the one selected crouches. Movement commands however still affect selected soldier.

Can be nicely seen on following screenshot, where I could prepare a movement command for selected soldier 1 and holding the force fire button at the same time which is displayed from soldier 7:

2019-05-16_2135_1.thumb.png.cee1eb3061332919a391b4375d37685b.png