v10.2 CTD on throwing grenade from roof

Just getting myself familiarized with the demo, I got a crash to desktop on trying to throw a grenade from the store roof with the high balustrade (no direct fire possible). Apart from that I am having fun with the current build (blowing myself to pieces with badly thrown grenades) ...

Regards,

Michael

I don't know that it is so much poorly thrown grenades as the fact that all cover, even when visual different, seems to act as a full square. This blocks the grenade path sometimes, even over objects that look visually like you would be able to toss a nade over it easily. The devs are aware of that though so it's all good.

I'll try to chuck some grenades off roofs when I get a chance to see if I can reproduce it. You don't happen to know what map type you were on? Was it the terror mission quick battle?

Exactly, it was the quick mission battle and I entered the building in the middle of the map, getting on the lower roof away from the chinook. As I said, just starting up the game right now even as I had preordered some weeks ago ...