[10.21]The game takes 15-50% CPU

but I'm not making any to applicable

This part does not make sense. You must try and explain better what the actual problem is with Xenonauts taking 15-50% CPU power.

Вы должны объяснить проблему лучше. Может быть, использовать Google Translate, как это слишком сложно, чтобы понять вас, когда синтаксис не очень хорошо. Извините...

Edited by IceVamp

This part does not make sense. You must try and explain better what the actual problem is with Xenonauts taking 15-50% CPU power.

Вы должны объяснить проблему лучше. Может быть, использовать Google Translate, как это слишком сложно, чтобы понять вас, когда синтаксис не очень хорошо. Извините...

Я прекрасно понял, что перевел Google Translate, проблемы с переводом есть, не спорю. Могу на русском оставлять текст, чтобы понятнее было.

Проблема - игра забираем слишком много ресурсов, даже когда стоит на паузе.

the game take away too many resources, even when there is on pause

Aaah, I see. I don't have this problem myself. But the game isn't properly optimized yet, so this will probably be improved upon. And sorry, didn't mean to offend you or anything. I was just trying to help you help us help you. :D

Can you please specify the issue a bit more?

I'm not quite sure, but I think he's complaining a full screen game accounts for a good chunk of a PC's CPU cycles. Which is obviously bonkers as games are one of the most demanding applications you can run on a PC.

I'm not quite sure, but I think he's complaining a full screen game accounts for a good chunk of a PC's CPU cycles. Which is obviously bonkers as games are one of the most demanding applications you can run on a PC.

I think he has mistaken this remake for the original x-com with its 256 colours and 4mb cache size =)

Not neccessarily.

On my laptop which has an i5 chipset and 6 gig of ram, I can run skyrim in low res mode, and only get norton throw up a this game is taking too much juice message rarely.

When playing xenonauts, I get the message around every 15 minutes or so. So no, it might not be that he is thinking of X-Com but he is probably stating that he thinks it hasn't been calibrated or whatever properly yet