[v10.2 - Ground Combat] Flares Galore

Sent my 'green' Xenonauts from my 2nd base to a crash site. Tried to shoot an alien using my sniper but apparently he was too far inside the Chinook and somehow ended up shooting himself. May have also had a rocket firing go awry during said mission. Decided to reload the autosave. It brings me back to the Geoscape with the option to engage the crashsite or abort mission. Long story short I ended up reloading again... and again. I began to notice all of my soldiers were only being able to move a few tiles at a time, or would have enough AP to move but not to shoot afterwards.

Took a look into the inventory and I found my guys were all loaded up with 12 flares in the backpack.

I decided to try loading the autosave again and found this time everybody had 14 flares. Loaded up again and sure enough... 16 flares. I guess I could make some decent money this way since I can sell them for $1,000 each back at base :D

toomanyflares.jpg

I decided to keep trying and I ended up with 25 flares in my inventory, which must be the max amount because it stopped adding them after that. My poor Xenonaut was left with 1 AP :(

toomanyflares.jpg

toomanyflares.thumb.jpg.0d371cc63a961185

Edited by XenoNUT