[10.2 - Ground Combat] CTD firing rocket launcher

Crash site. I moved. Found one alien at the end of my move just out of site behind a building. Alien hidden movement resulted in a dead NPC soldier. In my next move I stupidly fired a rocket launcher at an alien from behind a van (actually firing over the hood - which should be possible I would have thought). The van blew up. So did the game. :P

I fired one rocket into an alien ship, straight to the opposing wall. Rocket exploded at the entrance, luckily I suffered no casualties. I had my sniper kill himself firing from within the dropship once I figured it was the same issue. I read something about it somewhere on the forum...

It didn´t CTD though.

I had the same thing today firing a rocket from inside a building, with the door open. Xenonaut with rocket launcher in a crouched position, rocket apparently hit the door frame and blew up good. Game CTD.

Exact same thing just happened to me. When we couldn't get the last alien out of his ship with grenades, we called in the rocket launcher. He stepped into the open door across the street from the ship... fired... into the door frame, apparently. Cloud of smoke and fire and then black screen and CTD. Nice work, corporal. There goes my game!