[9.5 Geoscape] Caesan Autpsy missing word(s)

Sorry if this is the wrong section for text omissions and misspellings. I also wasn't sure about the topic; I hope Geoscape is appropriate for Xenopedia stuff.

The Caesan Autopsy Xenopeida entry finishes: "Our soldiers will need to capture a live specimen before we could learn any"

Presumably at least one word is missing -- presumably "more." -- or perhaps a few -- "more about [etc.]."

It might not be my right to say this, but in the Xenonauts & Feature Requests there is a post Offer of assistance

where Chris posts, "Yes, please post up the spelling errors in this thread."

For some reason I could not manage 'from a thread' to 'another thread' to provide a direct link, but that is just me being clumpsy, I hope.

PVT. DeMente

This is a bug rather than a spelling error. The information is complete in the Xenopedia file, it's just that for some reason the game is being a pain about displaying all the text. It's something I'm going to have to check in more detail in the future. We've got a faintly ridiculous workaround for the issue but it involves quite a lot of manual tweaking to get right for each project.