Buzzard Armor Does Not Fly

I just found that the Buzzard Armor in my game doesn't fly.  I assume it's an issue with a mod, but none of the mod threads have noted this problem.

Looking through the game files, I'm not finding any issue with the jumpPack data string.  Is there another way that the game denotes an armor as using flight?

Edit:  Playing around with the game files, I've found that my X:CE files are what dictate the properties of the armor, and it doesn't seem to change the flight parameter.

Edited by commode70x

16 hours ago, commode70x said:

I finally figured it out.  Turns out you can't fly while holding a shield.  It's odd that it's not actually mentioned anywhere.

Well, it (kinda) is mentioned that you aren't able to "jump" with "heavy-load"; I cannot recall right a way where this was at least hinted at though.
(( But this is something we could extra-mentioned in the "bullet-points" in the future-versions / editions of the game. ))

Basically the rule-set with "flight" is exactly the same as with "vaulting"-mechanic. I.E. characters with too "cumbersome"-equipments are unable to vault or do other "acrobatic"-maneuvers.

(( Then there is also "Predator"-armour that also has it's special-rule-set(s). But that's about enough telling without spoiling to much. ))

---
---
---

Edited by Pave