[X:CE 0.34.2] Cruiser UFO Roof turns into wall due telepads

Pave

---
---

((If there is a way to semi-highlight the attachment-files in the forum-posts, feel free to tell me; I am aware noticing a tiny line at the bottom is easy to miss.
Feel free to give me some other "formatting"-tips to perhaps make the screenshot-attachments slightly smaller or something else related (preferably via Private Messages).))

Well, one battle with two bug inside; a peculiar day for me.

So apparently this bug turns the roof of a Cruiser-UFO into a wall. What this in practice means is that this roof cannot be "hidden" unless you also hide the walls (via the toggle-option).

Here is how to reproduce with the included "Before"-save-file (the "after"-file ("Roof bug") is there for semi-safer-observations).

((Most consistent re-production steps:))
1. Move the rifle-men from the downstairs to the spots on second floor shown in the "walls-down" screenshot
2. After the second "telepad'ing / beaming", the roof of the Cruiser should now block the whole view, turning the second-floor completely dark until the walls are "hidden".

Active mod-list in included in this post:

20161221120325_1.jpg

20161221120427_1.jpg

20161221120609_1.jpg

Xenonauts Roof Becomes a wall bug 20161221.zip

Edited by Pave