[V9.31 - Geoscape] CTD when click on X marks the city (intercept mission).

If I click intercept and the map is zoomed in enough to show city names and the >< that marks the spot, I click that spot the game will CTD. This can happen anytime, first interception in a new game, or later on.

If it matter, I use fully downloaded version since V9.1 and it happened in 9.1; 9.2 as well, I just now realized what I was doing wrong to provoke this to happen.

I've repeated it some times now and it seems to happen only if the click is on the graph >< somewhere, not if I hit just close to it.

Spent quite some hours playing the game, but also reading bug-reports, so forgive me if this already been reported and I just couldn't find it.

PVT. DeMente

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't have this problem while I was trying to place a base on London in V 9.5 . But I was unable to place the base on the coordinates untill I zoomed out far enough that it didn't show the city anymore.

I don't know if it is intended or not. Or if it constitutes as another bug.

If you place a base too close you will get a window for "London" and can choose to send interceptors, somthing like that (dl new version right now), but that is fine by me, it does not CTD.

Anyway, it is not that many cities in the xenonauts world, I just have to avoid those few when I set a new waypoint, or always zoom out first that they are not visible.