Mod Item Info Table

filippe999

Hello fellow xenonauts!

Recently I installed xenophobia modpack, and after a few research projects completed i unlocked nearly 30 infantry weapons and 20 aircraft weapons. After I got the laser-era that number nearly doubled, with new aircraft as well, checking the xenopedia they would either give me very technical info about the items or just general descriptions or not at all, also no key support to navigate the wiki and my mouse-wheel broken just made it worse to navigate it.

So is there some other way to find all the information of all the items, in a simple table form just a better wiki with everything unlocked mod(with support for hotkeys)?, without it I need to register every new weapon in an excel table and the hassle continues.

Unfortunately, not in-game there isn't - Xenonauts was designed for a specific quantity of research, so when you have "everything but the kitchen sink" mods like Xenophobia it overloads the design. You'd have to make EDIT: an external wiki.

Edited by Max_Caine