One Last Mod in XMC set

aajs

I am thinking of adding one last mod to my Xenonaut More Choices mod set, although I will still continue to add content to my others and update alongside XCE versions.

XMC Part 7 More Enemies

I am currently adding additional aliens when time permits to my XMC Part2 mod "all things Alien"

However, I am playing with the idea of adding a 3rd Enemy to really mix things up.

Its not actually very original and the idea comes directly from Xcom Enemy within, but I think it may be exciting to add a set of earth conspirators, that are somehow pro alien. Not sure if they will work with the aliens or have their own agenda.

But thought its not worth beginning this if nobody has any interest.

If you think this might be an interesting sub plot please reply to this post and drop any comments / ideas.

Interesting idea but not one I'd necessarily add to my game. Since your scenario has the limited money idea and secret organization; how about the "more enemies" being a government that is not part of the "secret". Or a billionaire setting up his own organization to get the tech to sell. This could be the organization the spy was selling to which I thought was not as fully developed as possible.