Bleeding in v0.32 HF 3

Hey, just got out of school for the semester and decided to try out xenonauts community addition for the bugfixes and balance tweaks.

My first mission I had a wounded soldier who got shot and received two bleeding wounds on the alien turn, then received 10 more HP of damage at the beginning of my turn from bleeding. I thought wounds were fixed in v1.5 of the vanilla game to apply at the end of the player turn to prevent soldiers from instantly bleeding out.

What version of the game is the community version built upon?

Hey, just got out of school for the semester and decided to try out xenonauts community addition for the bugfixes and balance tweaks.

My first mission I had a wounded soldier who got shot and received two bleeding wounds on the alien turn, then received 10 more HP of damage at the beginning of my turn from bleeding. I thought wounds were fixed in v1.5 of the vanilla game to apply at the end of the player turn to prevent soldiers from instantly bleeding out.

For whatever reason they never changed that, hence why I use this lil' bit of code in the Config file:

<BleedingWound damageAmount="15" chance="50" hpLossPerTurn="2" />

That's backwards. 1.5 is based on a snapshot somewhen before 0.30 (IIRC, I'm not sure without checking). And I've merged in all 1.5-specific changes except the few ones I didn't like, mostly for technical reasons, this one being one of them.

I don't consider this particular change to be a fix, it's simply different.