Alien Loot Capture.. please help...

drages

I am at the edge of madness..

I am giving aliens different weapons and grenade and ammos.. at weapon there is no problem. but at grenade and ammo, i cant get that loot after GC..

For example:

I gave 1 new weapon 2 different grenade type (1 stun 1 explosive) and ammo... I begin GC and killed that alien.. i looked up its loot and it had 2 grenade of explosive type (which is not pssible because mod or main aiprop got an alien with 2 explosive grenade!). I took 1 grenade to my soldiers inventory and finished the mission with "V" key...

At the end result, i took that 1 grenade i looted only...

Please give me an idea... i tried everything.. and still tring..

It's a bug, apparently. Someone reported it a day or two ago more or less literally at the same time that I'd noticed it. I've not seen a problem with ammunition, though, at least not the default ammo.alienplasmacell or whatever it is they use.

Kabill the problem is i did it.. both for ammo and grenade.. i was tring to create a special item drop from aliens and i made it as an ammo type item for a non existed weapon and i made alien xenos drop it.. but i couldn't do it again.. I made new grenade drop at 0.97 ver both for alien chemical and stun grenades.. but now i lost both..

I try to simulate every coding but no luck.. I dont understand why the game accept it as a loot when i took it in soldier inventory.. Is it a bug or is there a little trick or tricks we miss..

Loot and ammo are the biggest problem of this game about modding. When u look to default research file u see that the devs first put some research with alien grenades but they deactivated it. So I think they know but can't get rid of this problem.

So I can force players to loot them manually with a reason but I am not sure it will fit into game.