Added new armor, but have 1 problem, can you help?

superman81906

My armor shows up, I can produce it, I can wear it. In the equip screen the names of my armor all show correct. But in the manufacture screen all I get for the name of my armor is #####. I have it correct in the strings file. Where does the manufacture screen look for the name of the items to produce???

thanks

Also, any way to start with more than 10 soldiers at your beginning base???

What mod makes xeno aircraft destroyed perm?

Why are all the custom female soldier names pointing to the same portrait? custom_01??

Edited by superman81906

My armor shows up, I can produce it, I can wear it. In the equip screen the names of my armor all show correct. But in the manufacture screen all I get for the name of my armor is #####. I have it correct in the strings file. Where does the manufacture screen look for the name of the items to produce???

It looks for "ManTech.blahblah".

Also, any way to start with more than 10 soldiers at your beginning base???

What mod makes xeno aircraft destroyed perm?

Edit gameconfig.xml. There's a value in X:CE that does the latter.

It is not in manufacture file. What do you mean ManTech.??? in what file? I look and try changes in Researches and Manufactures, and Scripts

Look at my Aegis mod.

This is what my strings.xml contains.

<Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0">   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">armour.seer</Data><NamedCell     ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Aegis Armour</Data><NamedCell     ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>  </Row>  <Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0">   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Items.XenonautSeer</Data><NamedCell     ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Xenonaut</Data><NamedCell     ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>  </Row>  <Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0">   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Items.XenonautSeerCorpse</Data><NamedCell     ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Xenonaut Corpse</Data><NamedCell     ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>  </Row>  <Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0">   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">ManTech.Seer</Data><NamedCell     ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Aegis Support Armour</Data><NamedCell     ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>  </Row>  <Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0">   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Researches.Seer</Data><NamedCell     ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Aegis Support Armour</Data><NamedCell     ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>  </Row>  <Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0">   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">Researches.SeerDesc</Data><NamedCell     ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">A variant of the Wolf armour that incorporates the strength-increasing features of the Predator while also shielding the user from psychic attacks.</Data><NamedCell     ss:Name="_FilterDatabase"/></Cell>  </Row>