[v9.1 Ground Combat/Base Management] Weapon too heavy to shoot

Not technically a bug I suppose, but kind of...might should have put this in game suggestions...

I somehow equipped a soldier with a machinegun whose AP and Strength were so low that he ended up with only 30 AP...but the machinegun requires 32 AP to be fired. Result: even standing still the soldier could not fire the weapon!

Seems to me in the Soldier tab of Base Management you should not be able to equip weapons that you can't fire, or at least get a warning of some kind that this is the case........OR, the AP cost of firing a weapon should be lower if you fire before moving.

Anyway, it was annoying! I almost renamed the soldier Decoy Dave, or Don Gimmea MG. **DERP!**

Not necessarily.

It is possible to give any weapon, equipment and armour config to any trooper.

If a trooper has low strength then you can overload him to the point that his AP is reduced below the firing point of a weapon.

Maybe the AP bar in the equip screen can change colour when it goes below the lowest AP required to fire the current weapon?