(Modded Game) No Caesons in any missions.

Hello, just bought Xenonauts and joined the forums but I have a problem with my modded 1.09 game. No Caesons are showing up in my game at all, even after a few playthru's. I've done some research and could it be because I have Lore + installed? Anyone else have this problem? I have Kalibills Random Maps, Community Edition 0.26, Jsleezy's Armour and Soldier voice mods and Portrait Packs, Fire in the Hole, Skitsos rank inginia-tree stumps and Sleek AI Turn, and X-com cursor mod.

I really like these mods and would hate to not use them, if anyone is familiar with these mods and know anything about Caesons not showing up at all, pls let me know TY.

Edited by Nutrollio

The only reason I can think of why you wouldn't be getting Caesans is if you were running a mod which effects the crew listings for aliens and it screwed up somehow. Looking at the list of mods you're using, though, the only one I can think of which would be doing that is the Community Edition mod, and although I've only been doing some testing with it rather than proper playing I've had missions with Caesans in.

(When you say you've done a few play-thrus, what do you mean by this? I want to suggest that your problem might just be unlucky RNG, but if you've literally played through the game several times and not had Caesans that's quite an issue. But then, community edition 0.26 has only been out a few days and it seems unlikely you played all the way through more than once in that time.)

Yea, whats a play-through in your def? :) How long are you in without caesans? I once fought only sebillians until second half of October and that was vanilla. Might just be bad luck.

Yeah I'm past 2nd month and still nothing in all my campaigns, I'll try vanilla and see what happens and update here.