Friendly AI and interept rate

I would like to have goverment bot-planes making a sufficient aircover in the early game.

Let's say you have a base in Germany. During first year you would intercept 70% of alien activities in Europe.

Then ai would be able to intercept 30% of alien activities in Notrth America, 15% in the South America and 12% in Africa. Next year goverment intercept effeciency would drop 5-10% but by that time xenonauts would be able to react better.

Also there could be some events with certain countries stopping to contribute aircover over less developed countries to concetrate on self defece (i presume major countries try to defend entire humanity at first).

---

Goverment should try to capture or nuke some landed ufos.

I.e. it should not happen often. Lets say USA should have a 5% chance to try to capture/nuke landed ufo on it's territory and 30% chance if it was shot down by US air force. Many US soldiers would die so the mission score would be a little negative on most of occasions.

There could be a lot of factors affecting Goverment will to treat ufo on itself:

1. Xenonauts score

2. Xenonauts score in the region

3. Was ufo intercepted by xcom or goverment

4. How long ufo is already on the ground

5. What was the score of this goverment during last try to capture ufo

6. UFO size (if ufo is big, and everybody suck then do not capture but nuke)

Edited by KOKON