Version 1.08 HF---Geoscape/Base Screen---Clicking "Soldier Equipment" crashes game **

**The title of this thread does not do this bug any justice as there is much more detail that needs to be explained about my observations of this bug in action.

1: Clicking the "Soldier Equipment" tab while at my main base has never caused a crash PRIOR to having the Shrike dropship be completed and placed in my hangar. Once the Shrike dropship arrived in my hangar at my main base, only THEN did clicking the "Soldier Equipment" tab cause my game to crash.

2: Now the ONLY "Soldier Equipment" tab that causes my game to crash is the one at my main base where the Shrike dropship is located; not ONE of my other SIX bases' "Soldier Equipment" tabs causes a crash when I click them.

3: When I tested my theory that the Shrike dropship might be the problem and dismissed it from my inventory, I tried clicking on the "Soldier Equipment" tab once again at my main base and it worked fine.

Anyone else seem to have this problem at any point in the game?

PLEASE give me some suggestions on how I might fix this issue, or let me know if this is a bug that can be fixed with a patch.

Thank you in advance,

Feyd