Soldiers not healing

So I started a new game on iron man mode / veteran difficulty after playing awhile on normal, and I've noticed several of my soldiers who have been wounded on missions are not healing over time. A few are stuck in the 50% region, and one is stuck at 79%. Some have been stuck that way with no improvement for at least 2 weeks of game time.

Never had this problem while playing on normal. The stated recovery times for them varied between a few days and a couple weeks, but there health percentage on the soldier list hasn't budged at all.

Anyone else have this issue?

• 1 year later...

Okay Massoud, several questions.

Firstly, which version of the game are you playing, for which OS. This is very important to know, as Linux and Mac are handled by an entity separate to Goldhawk.

Secondly, "several" soldiers - which ones?

Thirdly, under what conditions did you try to heal an injured soldier where it didn't work? Does playing on veteran without iron man resolve the issue? Does play on normal with iron man show the issue?

Finally, if you could post a savegame of a situation where an injured soldier reliably (as in every time) cannot be healed, it would help a lot in bugfixing.