[v1.07 HF] Light drone moving while firing

Light drones are able to move while performing their burst fire. It's hardly noticeable if they're moving along the same path as the projectiles (i.e. towards what they are firing at), but if they change direction, the shots do to. Which means that they can start a burst facing for example north-east, and finish the burst facing south. I don't have a save showing it, but I'm trying to get one (or record it).

Also, I'm still getting the plasma battery bug which has been previously reported. The last three Sebillian corvettes have yielded 118, 149, and 280 plasma batteries respectively. This is somewhat nullified by changing the value of the batteries to 100, but a pain none the less.

Something possibly related just happened to me; I shot at a Ceasan with a plasma caster and it moved while under fire.

And, none of my soldiers has received a Service medal despite being on 25+ missions. It may be related to clearing multiple crash landings without returning to base. As I have on average done, 2-3 crash landings every time I left the base.