Some Issues

Just some issues i noted about the game in 1.06

First the bug were soldiers see aliens from outside the ufo, even when the aliens are inside, doesn't seem to be fixed.

Second I kinda like the new balance and i kinda don't. It's now extremely important to build up 3 bases with aircraft fighters asap or your going to loose continents. Sadly this makes equipment in early months, when your soldiers aren't that better than rookier anyway, a really hard investment and kinda gets the player to skip earlier tech levels like lasers.

I just don't have the time and money to build lasers while i am trying to get my foxtrots up.

Thirdly is it just me or is armor pretty useless now? I had severall times that my soldiers in wolf armor get killed with a single shot.

Normally they would at least survive one shot and just get damaged. This makes the game a bit frustrating. Why even have the armor, if it doesn't protect my soldiers?

Successfully defending all continents is not required to achieve ultimate victory thus it's understandable trying to would come at a cost and stretch other aspects of your game.

I don't know about Wolf armor, it's working just fine for my soldiers and they usually survive the first hit, pretty often the armor absorbs even the second hit. That's on Insane. I guess it depends what kind of weapon hits you.