Drama Queens

I guess I never learned to appreciate drama properly, because I sure don't get the frantic attention-seeking behavior of so many posts on this forum:

- "Desperately" need XCom style grenade priming

- "Huge" problem passive aliens inside UFOs

- "Oh God what a waste this game is"

- "LOS has made the game totally unplayable"

- "Inventory management is a complete deal breaker"

Just to name a few recent bursts of hysteria. If the AP bar isn't on top, people are furious. If an alien gets off a shot around a corner, they're ready to "ragequit". It's like being in a room filled with screeching preteen girls. If you guys stub your toe, are you calling 911, the White House and the national guard?

Are your pet peeves really so life-shattering? Really? Do you have such a deep-seated psychological need to seize the spotlight?

Sure wish people would chill out. Tone down the makeup and take some Midol. I prescribe a beach, Jimmy Buffet, and an ice-cold beer :)

What? There's no Josh Eales anymore? I got so used to him in the previous version, the game is totally unplayable for me now!

Sorry I ragequit and can't provide a save to illustrate the problem but you must fix it for me!

*Deletes Xenonauts folder and goes looking for buckets*

Look, I also get very irritated with this game.

I enjoy it, but many things P me off;

Aliens get amazing hits from long distance

Aliens shoot through obstacles when my guys can't (even if they using 'aimed')

I also often find that I get aliens behind me but I have guys looking up and down the corridor yet, still a alien comes between them.

Bugs / issues like these ruin the experience.

Look, I also get very irritated with this game.

I enjoy it, but many things P me off;

Aliens get amazing hits from long distance

Aliens shoot through obstacles when my guys can't (even if they using 'aimed')

I also often find that I get aliens behind me but I have guys looking up and down the corridor yet, still a alien comes between them.

Bugs / issues like these ruin the experience.

Absolutely, also:

My soldiers missing 95% shots;

Grenades dropping at the thrower's feet;

Rockets deviating destroying my other soldiers' cover and even killing some of 'em;

No "25% block" marker visible for adjacent tile uncrouched soldier in LoF occasionally resulting in friendly fire...

Reviewing that list and I seriously wonder why the hell I still play this game!

*Remembers the Xenonauts folder has already been deleted* - oh, that surely resolves it!

Thank you dpelectric.

I guess, nowadays everybody tries to scream to be noticed.

But in general I am quite surprised that this forum is so well mannered, which is great. Despite the "drama queens" I haven't come across insulations, foul words and aggressive self-staging.

And let me remind you on the "This game sucks..." thread, it was great.

Kevin, you're cracking me up. Again, exactly. I'm imagining a tiny mole on the back of Kate Upton's heel. OH MY GOD!!! Zoom in! Zoom in! Get a closeup! Get a closeup! This is absolutely deal-breaking!!!!

Rofl!

Oh, and what's this guy in the Goldhawk forums, Trixhoxitrop? Most people in there sound the same to me as that name when disecting my uber-mecha-transformers cool ideas how to FIX the game! They lack common skill to reason!

*Heads off to write a negative review on Steam*

And dude, that name!