[V1.05] Extraordinary UFO loot

So I've had a few attempts at the game, the furthest I've gotten on Insane is towards January, and Cruisers are about to pop out. Prior to that there are of course the glorious Landing Ships, and it is in one of those I have encountered something I thought was odd. Nothing odd happens during the missions (from what I could tell at least), but for some reason I was being awarded with 117x Plasma Battery, which of course led to me making quite a bit more than I would think I was supposed to, at least compared to the other Landing Ship crash-sites I've encountered (around 180k compared to the "normal" 80k-90k).

- 117x Plasma Battery (noticed this exact number twice)

- Happens during crash-sites (I haven't attempted a landed Landing Ship)

- Does not happen with every single Landing Ship

Edit: I've tried to upload a save from just before such a mission ends (which shows the 117x loot), but it says the file is too large (approx 2,3mb), if need be, should I zip it or something similar?

Edited by Slandebande

Which type of alien were present on the mission and was it the same each time you noticed the increased loot reward?

- It was Sebillians on this mission, and I'm 75% sure it was also Sebillians the other two times (I've experienced it three times total) as it was during a phase where I faced mostly Sebillians (lucky me :D )

- It happened on the Industrial tileset this time around, but I honestly cannot remember what tilesets it happened with the other two times (I guess ~75-100 insane crashsites in a couple of days will do that to your memory). I'll try to keep an eye on whether it happens again, although I'm not raiding as many Landing Ships as I used to.

- A link to the savefile uploaded on Dropbox is as follows: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4e3hwt2umuewsx/temp.sav (thanks to aeons00 for the idea on how to share, it took literally 10 seconds).

Note: The save requires you to kill the last two aliens in the UFO; but I dared not change anything about the save till you had your hands on it, since I didn't want to risk tampering with the evidence ;)

- Another note which might be important, it is happening on the Insane difficulty (non-Ironman).

Edited by Slandebande