[Latest Steam Version] Broken Savegame - Game crashes when loading

Hi,

I'm playing on Iron Man. I went on a city rescue mission. Suddenly the game crashed (I think it was when I hit the end round button but not 100 % sure).

I restarted the game. Now I can't load my savegame anymore, it crashes when the loading bar is filled to 1/3

Can you please asap fix the savegame (and fix the bug)? I am playing on Iron Man, so losing all progress would be real disappointing.

Thanks!

Savegame: [ATTACH]4135[/ATTACH]

Xenonauts.zip

Xenonauts.zip

Edited by Decoy

I didn't report it properly yet because i hadn't the time to try a clean installation, but i'm having a crashing bug at about 90% of the loading bar while loading on my laptop a GC savegame made on my desktop (both on 1.04 stable branch yesterday). Geoscape savegames loads fine, as well gc saves made directly on the laptop.

I'm just saying, don't know if related, still have to try if it'ss an issue related to my laptop installation, and it's an ongoing game since 1.0, so there might be caused by all sort of things.

Edited by LKx

I didn't report it properly yet because i hadn't the time to try a clean installation, but i'm having a crashing bug at about 90% of the loading bar while loading on my laptop a GC savegame made on my desktop (both on 1.04 stable branch yesterday). Geoscape savegames loads fine, as well gc saves made directly on the laptop.

I'm just saying, don't know if related, still have to try if it'ss an issue related to my laptop installation, and it's an ongoing game since 1.0, so there might be caused by all sort of things.

For the records, if anyone wants to try to load the savegame on another machine, this is the link (but i suppose it might work):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg22tsecl3xerv1/1GC3.zip