[V1.04 Ground Combat] Game Freezes in Enemy turn

I continued my ironman Let's Play today with V1.04 and ended up in a position where I cannot continue:

When I started the first ground mission (Corvette) and finished the second turn the game got stuck during alien movement.

Every time I load the game now it directly goes to enemy movement and gets stuck. And as I am Playing on Ironman I don't have any other savegames.

Therefore I'd be really glad if you can fix the bug...or maybe at least modify the savegame in a way I can continue.

Savegame is attached. Will upload a video of the game so far later this evening, though there is really not much to see.

Edit: and here is the video:

Aut.sav

Aut.sav

Aut.sav

Edited by Kordanor

I had the same problem happen to me and also in corvette mission. Althought I don't think it's related to that particular scene cause I had same kind of problem earlier this year and the map was for a crashed battleship or something. Here is more on that http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/10492-V1-3-Ground-Combat-Game-freeze-on-alien-hidden-movement-phase-AGAIN%21