[v1.03 Ground Combat] Cannot see inside UFO when aliens open door

^ As thread title

When an alien opens the door of the UFO, your soldiers cannot see inside and reaction fire. Once the alien steps outside however, and your soldiers reaction fire him, the interior of the UFO seems to properly update.

I've had quite a few times where the front door of the UFO opened and nothing came out.

Running no mods.

This still plagues the game, and it's not just the ufo entrance door: aliens sometimes open ufo doors, but nothing happens and door closes at the beginning of my turn. LoS isn't updated when the door opens so only black FoW is seen on the other side.

This is very easy to repro in corvette crash map. Move all units in entrance hall with 3 doors. Block all doors with units. End turn and watch aliens open/close doors and do nothing.

Oddly, I just had an instance before when I had soldiers stacked up against the door. The door opened with no obvious opener (all the aliens were 2-3 tiles away at least). However, I was nevertheless able to see inside.

So the not-being-able-to-see-inside thing doesn't always seem to happen. But, also, the open-door-without-any-adjacent-aliens seems odd.

I really hope Chris gets this sorted out. Raiding UFO's become trivial after you realise you can block all the doors by just standing adjacent to them. Aliens open the door but can't shoot through it and LoS doesn't update while it's open.