v.1.01 new game come, old problems return

hi guys!

i just playing the new stable(perhaps?)final version and i have found some well know problems repaired in the old versions..

first,i have played for three months(veteran dif) and behalf a chronical lack of founds(and a constant lowering of money from about all nations,the few with a "+" is of ridiculous amounts)i have lost a province at the end of 2nd month and another 2 at the end of the 3rd..well..let continue play..is a my experimental session..the cost of building bases are too high for this setting!a million $ is too..it would be better 750k..so it would be possible to create a rag of air defense to mitigate the alien activity and recover some more cash or at least hold the money hemorrhage..damn!during an alien invasion the governements of the earth are so coward to put down the pants after a couple of months and some minor attacks?little more than probe incursions?(however always,when possible,counterattacked and with many shooted down)this is a problem seen many exp version ago.. this is my main problem for now

2)psionics were nerfed?in the last version they were simply too powerful!i have seen the first psions after the first month and used unnerving to my soldiers even out of sight of any alien and into the dropship..if they begin to control soldiers in the same way as the old version the game is only frustrating and broken.

3)smoke granades are quite useless now..i used the widely and every time the aliens successfully hit the soldiers..will work or is just me that I have a damn bad luck? :)

thanks for the responses and be happy if someone have found same problems or is just a my impression..