Thread: Potential Customers

Potential Customers

Hi, just went through my first run of V 9.2 and absolutely loved it. Still a bit buggy, of course, but the gameplay was great and the look of the game was just right. I just came from the Bear's Pit Forum and having noticed a thread about the Firaxis version of XCOM I advertised your game and website. For anybody that doesn't know the Bear's Pit is the big gathering of Jagged Alliance 2 fanatics that created the wonderful 1.13 mod that has kept that game going for 13 years. They are quite a large community and have recently been VERY disappointed by Bitcomposer's remake of their game. Many are XCOM fans and are looking for a turn based game with fog of war and no gimmicks, just solid gameplay. I thought Xenonauts fit the bill. Anyway, maybe you guys could drop a line in there and do some selling of your own. It couldn't hurt because I think there are a lot of potential customers who are aching for a great new turn based game.

I was pretty sure the Pit had a thread about Xenonauts (long ago maybe?). Did they really not know about it until just a few days ago?
    "This is a primitive culture. I am here to facilitate its incorporation"

LOL I came from the Bear's Pit too. big fan of 1.13 and smeagol's A.I.M.

Welcome to the forums buddy, now we need a Xenonauts multiplayer in addition to 1.13 ; )

Rookie
    I looked for any threads mentioning Xenonauts and couldn't find a thing, but maybe I missed something. I'm also an AIMNAS fan. I have a hard time playing Vanilla 1.13 without Smeagol's gazillion items and merges. Thanks for the welcome.